Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ALTERED COUTURE 3 page spot!!!

Some of my work (2 altered, reclaimed pieces) managed to find it's way into the Altered Couture Magazine February 2010 issue!!!! I wrote the Listen up schoool girls article, altered the cardigan, and embellished it as well and also got a gallery spot with my out of dust embellished, reclaimed blouse! SO three pages total, I'm very excited! Somehow God keeps surprising me, opening up new doors, I never know what's going to happen, but He knows and I trust Him :)
The glory all belongs to God :) He gave me the hands to work and the mind to think, so it all goes to Him.
So anyways, that's my preaching for today, here it is!

















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is fantastic! I can't even imagine how you must feel! And I appreciate that you give all the credit where it is due: God. Without Him giving us the ability or opening those doors, we would be nothing! Congrats, and thanks for the encouraging story about what God is doing in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie for your encouraging and supportive comment! We certainly would be nothing without God, I am so grateful for the opportunities he has given me. May God bless you and your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete