Friday, June 12, 2009

Free SHIPPING for first 10 customers at YAPA!

I'm offering free shipping to the first 10 customers at www.yapaclothing.etsy.com and free shipping on orders over $50 at www.ikvothamashiach70.etsy.com It's free shipping week at my stores! Also I just have to mention this jewelry I found on etsy it's fantastic, you should check it out at www.amzjewellerydesigns.etsy.com She does fantastic work, very classy!

On another note: It's been a very busy week for me. I fitted Angela Lussier yesterday for the 5 dresses I'm making her. It went very well! The pre dresses fit great! I was very pleased. Now all I'm waiting on is some fabric and I'm going to get started on the real ones! WOOHOOOOOO! They are going to look fantastic and they will be custom orderable for other customers who like them. All of them will be cut on the bias!!! They're going to fit awesome! I will put pictures up when I am finished!!!!!!! Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment