Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One dress down, FIVE to go!






















This is one dress out of the five I am doing for Angela Lussier, a pro career consultant. It is made with tina givens fabric and when they are all done they will have her logo on them. This particular one will have the logo on the neck. I am doing block printing, which involves carving out a linoleum block, (logo is in reverse) and near hand mutilation experiences :) I took a small chunk out of one of my fingers. No worries though, it only bled a little bit. One of the pictures is the linoleum block, check it out! I also did a test run on some scrap fabric as you can see in the picture. I do custom orders, so if you or any women you know, need some custom business attire or just some awesome casual/career/dressy clothing, contact me at my shop. http://www.yapaclothing.etsy.com

5 comments:

  1. very pretty dress! :0) I really like the fabric - love the cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! It was cut on the bias so it really hugs those curves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You can now custom order your own! at www.yapaclothing.etsy.com!

    ReplyDelete