Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Etsy's Featured Seller Sandra Dieckmann, Amazing!

A good artist always has a back story, something that drove them to create; Sandra is no exception although her work is exceptional! While her art is reminiscent of southwestern native american art with her use of colors and lines, it has an imaginative element that reminds me of children's stories such as "The Mitten," one of my personal favorites. She hails from London, UK but originated from Germany, where she "walked across the rainbow, lived in the tops of evergreen trees and flew with the birds. I slept under a blanket of twinkling stars and swam in deep black lakes at night (or something like that)." All I know is that her work is inspiring and brought me back to my childhood, the best of it.

Visit her etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SandraDieckmann?ref=seller_info


No comments:

Post a Comment