Monday, May 7, 2012

THINGS I LOVE!!!

Canvas Bag- www.sketchbook.etsy.com - So functional and well made, I could've used this for school or a hike!
Pink Bow Hat- www.ellagajewskahats.etsy.com I really love Ella Gajewska's and Behida Dolic's hats the most, they have a vintage charm, that I just can't get enough of.
Lace earrings- www.gypsyaffairs.etsy.com - So pretty and dainty!
Alligator Cuff- www.unearthed.etsy.com Awesome cuffs, I love her use of color.
White Cloche Hat- www.Yellowfield7.etsy.com or www.behidadolic.com Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Mauve woven boots- www.netagracyani.etsy.com Netagracyani's handmade shoes, need I say more about those mauve woven booties? They speak for themselves.
Grey Dog/pet products- www.naturalpetproducts.etsy.com - Natural Pet products? Absolutely! A must have in this chemical laden world.
Pink Crystal shoes- www.creativesugar.etsy.com  Over the top indulgent shoes!
Crochet necklace- www.irregularexpressions.etsy.com Look closely at this crochet necklace by irregular expressions, it's a work of art, really well crafted.
White leather breacelet cuff- www.leasboutique.etsy.com - Nice technique and original designs, very nice use of colors!
Antique Container- www.MeshuMaSH.etsy.com  This antique genie looking lamp is so awesome! Lots of nice finds in this shop!
Natural Straw Cocktail Hat- www.ellagajewskahats.etsy.com -Again, amazingly beautiful hats!

Look at all the gorgeous things you can purchase on etsy! I have a thing for handmade shoes and hats especially. I really love Ella Gajewska's and Behida Dolic's hats the most, they have a vintage charm, that I just can't get enough of and netagracyani's shoes, I am so loving those woven booties!

-Gabrielle
www.rufflenbustle.etsy.com
www.rufflenbustle.com -NEW .COM STORE!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, its beautiful all you have put here, Irit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for including me into this stunning collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really have a good eye! Your picks are all stunning!
    And we really loved to be a part of this collection.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete